Thursday, December 7, 2006

Day 7th - Flying to Taiwan

Hi readers..........
Now I dont care about my blog, still I will try to make more beautiful, but I dont like if all of you will wait me for long time only for that. So, I will continue about my story......ok?
I got information, I have to go by my self as soon as possible for interview in Taiwan office if I want to work there. So, I went to that office, I met 3 interviewers there, they asked me so many questions. Finally, after waiting for 3 weeks, they called me and told if I passed, thanks God.
But they told me also to resigned directly from Islamic Hospital, because I will go Taiwan after 20 days. You know readers, I was so panic. I asked my parents, they told, Im not child anymore, so I have to take my own decision! OK, I resigned from my first hospital where I worked.
But, they cancelled my departure because my pasport and visa not finished yet! I was so confused, headache, dizzy.....all mix become one, yeahhh.....I dont have job. It means I dont have salary.
More than 2 months, I had to wait and finally from Juanda International Airport Surabaya,I flied to Chiang Kai Sek Airport in Taiwan by EVA Air.
Thanks God...
Next story...........dont worry,I will be back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home