Friday, December 1, 2006

1st Day-Introducing

Let me introduce my self,ok?
My name is Zulkipli Abdullah Usin(Zulki),I was born in Banjarmasin(South Kalimantan) on 1st January 1972. I live in Mangaf Kuwait and I work as a nurse in Casualty Department in al-Adan Hospital since 2003 up to now.
Im married, I have 1 wife, her name is Fatchatus Solichah(Ika) and I have 2 sons,their names are Syach Iskandar Muhammad(Andar) and Syach Intishar Muhammad(Itsar). They live in Surabaya Indonesia.
What else do u want to know, my readers?
My education,ok?
I started for my formal education on 1977 from Taman Indria Taman Siswa (level Kindergarden) in Tulungagung then following level elementary school in same school until grade 4.
Grade 5 and 6, I continued in Sekolah Dasar Negeri Mergorejo III Surabaya. I was graduated on 1984.
Grade 7 to 9, in Indonesia called by Sekolah Menengah Pertama(SMP), I was graduated on 1987 from SMP Negeri 13 Surabaya.
Then grade 10 to 12,we called by Sekolah Menengah Atas(SMA), I was graduated on 1990 from SMA Negeri 6 Surabaya.
After graduating from SMA, I took examination for medicine student, but failed. I was so dissapointed, so I run away from my big city Surabaya to go to small village in Madiun for studying about Islam,yeahhhhh...even I was born as moslem,but I cant read alQur'an perfectly! Alhamdulillah,about 10 months I was there,I can read it. Then my father called me back to continue my formal education, I was so worried, because 10 months l didnt study about formal education.
I prayed to God,Allah to give me the best choice for my future:Bank,Tourism or Nurse. I have to choice from these,because my father will pay only for 1 subject. After praying, I was sleep, and I showed my self wearing NURSE UNIFORM in my dream......ooohh,thanks Allah,maybe this is the way I have to register as a nurse student.
I was so surprised when i registered in Nursing Academy of Islamic Hospital Surabaya in 1991,more than 600 contestants and 80 students only will pass! OK, I just registered,followed the examination and waiting for the announce after 10 days.
That day,I didnt see the announcement,because I felt i wont pass. After one day only I went to see it,and...my name was there...in announcement board...i can't believe it, I asked so many times to committee,yeahh...they told I passed...thanks Allah.
Since September 1991, I was student there and I was graduated in 1994.
OK readers,that my story, how l become as a nurse up to now.
Do u want another story or ask something about me.........?
To be continued.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home