Saturday, December 2, 2006

2nd Day-Working in Islamic Hospital surabaya

Hi readers.....
We meet again today,but Im so sorry,because last night I started night duty,so I can't write better now. Still blank my mind,but I will try to write,ok?
About my job.....
After graduating from Islamic Hospital Nursing Academy on December 1994, I tried to apply in Islamic Hospital Surabaya,thanks Allah, on March 1995 I started as a staf nurse in VIP Room.
VIP room in this hospital has 12 room,so if patient full,means I will care for 12 patients,because each room is 1 patient. We work 3 shifts per day,morning 7am-2pm,afternoon 2-10pm and night duty 10pm-7am. Afternoon and night duty contents 2 nurses(1 male and 1 female) and 1 nursing assistant.
We received all cases in VIP Room,medical/surgical or maternity,because each room will not connect with other room,so no contagious disease or nosocomial infection caused by patient contact.
Im happy to work here,we can give personal care each patient,and sure,patient and family so satisfied because all nurses work as professional. They pay more,because they need satisfication.
About 3 years I worked in VIP Room,then my director of nursing made transfering programme for more than 50 nurses around hospital. She transferred me in Operating Theatre(OT).
I studied and adapted again with new situation here.I can't give personal care anymore to patient,because we work as team. I started as sirculair,worked behind docters and scrubs nurse,if they need something,they will tell me to take from store. Its okey,so I knew everything about OT.
After 3 weeks,they trained me as assistant scrub nurse,Im so happy,because I work directly with them while touching operation patient.
Three months later,I became a scrub nurse and they believe me to assist docters to do small operation,like appendictomy. Thanks Allah.
But......6 months I work as team in OT, my friend came to me to offering job as a nurse in Taiwan.....ahaaa.....yes, my friend knew if I had ever talked him,I want to work in abroad,anywhere....,anyplace.....
So.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home