Friday, December 15, 2006

Day 15th - Business Credit

More than 1 week I stayed with my aunt family in Bekasi, I tried to get a job, even not for nurse. I read job vacancy in newspaper, there is one Business Credit job vacation. I didn't understand what job is. I came at the office, meet secretary and so many applicants were there.

I asked them what business credit, they didn't want to answer. So I just wait until they called me to interview.

I met with Manager of Business Credit who asked me about anything and ask also why I graduated from nursing want to come in economic area, especially business credit, I just answered if I want to know what meaning of Business Credit is.
He was smile and told me if I didn't pass interview, so its mean I still didn't understand what Business Credit is.

Reader.......don't worry, tomorrow I will go to Surabaya and get job as a nurse. To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home