Sunday, December 10, 2006

Day 10th _ First day in Taiwan

After keeping all luggages, they checked our name, passport and all papers while we take our breakfast in restaurant inside that building. That building include restaurant, office, parking area and so many rooms.
After finishing breakfast, then they gave us room. I stayed with 3 peoples in 1 room, they are engineers. We didn't work, they let us sleep whole day for resting and adapting with situation in that place. I can't sleep well, because this is the first time for me stay far away from my family and I will be here for 2 years as contract agreement. I just prayed, hoping God give me the best!
Morning at 7am after taking breakfast, all of us ready in front of office to take uniform. Each us got helmet, work uniform, shoes and this is the interesting one BICYCLE. Yes, every worker got 1 bicycle for going to site.
For nurse, we will wear helmet, shoes and bicycle if around duty in site, if not, we will stay in clinic with white uniform. We only 2 nurses in clinic, me and my friend, he is Philipino, his name is Monchi, I don't know, its true name or not. Anyway, I called him Monchi.
We work together from 7 am to 4 pm. Between that time, we changed our duty in site or clinic. Like 7 to 9 am, we work together in clinic, then 9 am to 12 pm one of us will go to site and another one will stay in clinic. At 12 noon, we took our break and lunch in restaurant. Then at 1pm, we start again to work. We change our place, in clinic or site until 4pm.
After duty, we went room, take bath, watch television, take dinner and rest......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home