Monday, December 11, 2006

Day 11th

Every day we go for duty, except Sunday. But, sometimes we have to take overtime, because all workers also go for duty, so one of us will stay in site. If we have overtime, it means will very tired, because morning, still we have to go for duty. Thats way, we told to our manager to give our time until 12 midnight only, not more, because we don't have enough energy to work again.
One month I worked here, I received my first salary. I was surprised, I received only basic salary without allowance and overtime salary like Monchi. I spoke to my manager, he told me, I will get my overtime salary after finishing contract and no allowance for me,wowwwwww, I was so angry and I told to my roommate about it.
They helped me to asked manager about it,wowwwww,not only me got salary like this, so many engineers and one translator also didn't get allowance and overtime salary, so we protested to company. Company told, it is not their policy, they gave same salary and everything for every workers from every countries to our manager, so if there is problem, let us talk with manager, not with them.
So, we tried again to talk with manager until 1 week, but no satisfied decision! Finally, 2 weeks later........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home