Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Day 27th - My sister wedding party

It is time to decide for me, 2 weeks before finishing nursing training, my sister will marry in Surabaya and there is wedding party. So my parents told me to go home for 3 days at least. I took permission from Dr Ateeka and I went home by train.

I met all my big family in this wedding party. They came from Surabaya, Tulungagung, Kediri, Lamongan and Banjarmasin. They asked me, where I work. I told them in Jakarta, because I shy if I told them the truth. Still training without salary, what is this? Maybe they will think like it.

Anyway, my sister wedding party is the biggest party in my family, because this is the first wedding for my parents. Actually, she is younger than me, but its okay for male, no problem even our sister married before us.

Two days after wedding party, I went back to dormitory in Jakarta and join again with all participants for continuing study!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home